Bespoke Professional Development Overview
Landau Forte College Derby has provided professional development on request for many years. Some examples of this are supporting Head teachers from China and United Arab Emirates, providing conferences and programmes for LeTs Teaching School Alliance, Affinity Teaching School and The Royal School for the Deaf. If you require a more personal approach to professional development, this can be arranged by discussing your individual requirements and creating a bespoke package to meet your needs.
- Outstanding Learning
- Child Protection & Safeguarding
- Vertical Tutoring
- Effective Reporting for Students & their Parents
- Developing a coaching culture
- Developing students as co-constructors of learning
Do You Want To Improve Attendance?
This programme comprises three sessions which involve:
- An attendance audit and action plan;
- Sharing and development of strategies to meet the needs identified in the audit;
- Evaluation and reporting of impact
Do You Want To Improve Your Culture for Learning?
This programme aims to create a culture for learning at all levels in your school and can be planned in manner which is bespoke to the needs of your school. We work to build the capacity of your middle leaders to understand their role in creating a culture for learning, individual teachers who would benefit from support and empowering your colleagues to deliver support to create a culture for learning in your school.